Bali Wedding Associatin code of ethics
To maintain an organisation of professionals recognised for pursuing the highest standards of excellence and professionalism, all members are subscribe to BWA Code of Ethics:
- BWA members shall continually strive to raise the level of professionalism and excellence in the wedding industry through ethical, reliable and competent conduct.
- Exhibit a professional and ethical behaviour.
- BWA members shall adhere to all of safety standards set to the industry
- Communicate comprehensively with costumers regarding prices, packages, content, services / products and all relevant requirements in a contract.
- Should a dispute arises, a settlement must be reached in an available, professionals and
- Treat other wedding professionals with the utmost respect.
- Observe all laws and licences required.
- Honour all agreements with customers, suppliers, and other service providers.
- Support the advancement of the wedding industry trough public education and professional development.